ENER-G Rudox has designed an Environmental Policy so it can develop and operate management systems and working practices, which make proper provision for the protection of the environment and for continuous improvement, with due consideration to cost and commercially available technology.
As a company offering sustainable and energy efficient solutions, ENER-G Rudox believes it’s environmental policy should be at the heart of everything it does. To ensure that this is properly implemented, the President, on behalf of the Board, will ensure that the following objectives are achieved.
- Operate the business in compliance with all current and applicable environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Establish and maintain contact with the appropriate environmental regulatory authorities in order to seek and implement environmental best practice.
- Utilize energy and water resources efficiently with consideration given to best available practice.
- Design its products to minimize environmental impact in production, use and disposal.
- Monitor, control and continually reduce significant pollutants to all environmental media arising from Company activities with due regard for best available technique.
- Ensure minimization of waste and assessment of waste recovery, re-use and recycling.
- Encourage employees, customers, suppliers and contractors to recognize their respective obligations regarding environmental protection and continual improvement.
- Increase the awareness of employees on environmental matters through education and training.
- Document, implement and maintain systems for monitoring and assessing performance against environmental standards and company procedures.
- Issue an environmental plan in order to record, prioritize and update environmental objectives, targets and actions.