Rudox Engine and Equipment Company
Founded by Edward Rudlinger and Alice Fox (Rud-ox) in 1949 as a BUDA engine distributor, Rudox built a reputation as a company that represented quality engine and generator manufacturers, and industry best aftermarket support. In the 1960’s the company expanded their services to include a rental fleet, and became a market leader in the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut area. In the 1980-1990’s, under the direction of Howard Goodman, the organization became internationally recognized for custom design power solutions in both the standby and cogeneration sectors. Prior to merging with the ENER-G Group in 2013, Rudox was widely recognized as one of the US leaders in power generation innovation and design, and provided power for US Presidents, the Olympics, all branches of the US armed forces, and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
The ENER-G Group
ENER-G was established in Salford, Greater Manchester in the 1980s and throughout the past 20 years, the company has grown rapidly – both organically and through strategic acquisitions. This growth has allowed today’s ENER-G Group to achieve a strong global presence in the energy industry, with a workforce of approximately 750 people across 17 countries. These countries include the Netherlands, Norway, Italy, Spain, Romania, Poland, Hungary, South Africa, Mexico and USA. The company also works with an extensive network of partners worldwide.