ENER-G Rudox is a leading provider of sustainable and energy efficient solutions to clients in many private and public sector industries. We have had a history of sustained growth in the power generation industry since 1949 and have excellent opportunities for further significant expansion in the US and overseas.
We are seeking qualified Service Technicians to join our team in East Rutherford, NJ. Responsibility within your role consists of effectively repair, service, and complete preventative maintenance on our engine driven power generator sets. Work is to be conducted within a professional and safe manner while maintaining a high level of quality.
Your Role as an ENER-G Rudox Service Technician:
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform engine and electrical diagnostics.
- Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on power generation equipment, including but not limited to complete preventative maintenance, oil and filter changes, part replacements, and generator start-ups.
- Respond to 24 hour emergency calls for repairs and service.
- Maintain and present a professional image at all times.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and policies including maintenance and operation of company vehicles, proper PPE utilization, lock out/tag out.
- Adhere to all Federal, State, Local and Company policies, including but not limited to OSHA and D.O.T. regulations.
- Prepare all reports and forms as required on all work assignments.
- Participate in any and all appropriate training.
- Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment.
- Attend all company functions and meetings.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license
- Must also be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must have minimum tools required
- Possess an OSHA 10 Certification or have the ability to attain one
- Experience or proven track record in mechanical skills
- Diesel generator or similar industry experience (strongly preferred)
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and on call hours as required
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply knowledge of computer skills: PC, Windows, mouse, etc.
- Must have a Positive attitude and willingness to grow within a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
Excellent package on offer.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your resume/CV to Colin Brown at: firstname.lastname@example.org