We’re investing in energy efficiency projects — up to $10,000,000 per facility
ENER-G Rudox is currently seeking applications from commercial laundry facilities in the following states.
Facilities must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Current electric rate > $.105/kwh (blended rate)
- Current gas consumption > 350,000 therms per annum
- Operating hours > 4,000 per year
If your facility meets these requirements, ENER-G Rudox may invest up to $10,000,000 (per facility) to build, own, and operate a state-of-the-art Combined Heat and Power (CHP) system.
Qualified applicants may be offered entrance into our “Shared Savings” program* whereby ER:
- Designs, fabricates, and installs a CHP system at $0 capital cost to the laundry facility owner
- Provides on-going service and maintenance for the lifetime of the system
- Offers attractive annual savings over current utility costs
- Our typical clients save 10 – 20% of current utility spend each year
Additional benefits include:
- The ability to run your laundry facility in “island mode”, operate facility off-grid
- 20 – 30% average reduction in facility’s carbon footprint from energy